College Academic Committee
The objectives of College Academic Committee (CAC) are:
- To organize and co-ordinate teaching and research in the departments of the college subject to the general control of the Academic Senate.
- To recommend to the Board of Studies the courses of study for the different examinations after considering the recommendations of the departments of teaching.
- To promote collaboration between the college and employment agencies and Industrial Organization and set up industries attached to College.
- To maintain student discipline, hostels, welfare activities of the students and to make rules therefore, subject to the provisions of JNTU Act and general control of the Council.
- To promote consultancy services in the faculty.
- To make recommendations to the Academic Senate on institution of scholarships, fellowships, etc.,
- To deal with any other matter referred to it by the Academic Senate, Council, or other authorities of the University.
College Academic Committee Members
Principal & Chairman CAC
Professor, HECE & Member CAC
Prof.K. Sobhan Babu
Professor of Mathematics, HMBS & Member CAC
HEEE & Member CAC
Mrs.I.Sri Phani Sushma
HME & Member CAC